RI Conference on Values-Based Leadership
Save the Date: November 2, 2019
Each year, the RI Conference on Values-Based Leadership offers student leaders and leadership development professionals from colleges and universities across the state, a valuable opportunity to come together and explore the choices and challenges inherent to effective values-based leadership.
Through interactive workshops and presentations, participants will examine their own values, attitudes and beliefs, while benefiting from varying perspectives, peer support, and the guidance of leaders and ethical thinkers from the local business community. Conference participants will contemplate what type of person and leader they wish to be, helping them to develop the conviction to live out those values in their leadership with purpose and integrity. Through the establishment of this supportive and engaging collegiate network, we hope to strengthen the effectiveness and pool of student leaders in Rhode Island.
Administrators, faculty and staff attending the conference with their students will also have the opportunity to network and collaborate with colleagues around leadership topics during the conference day.
- “This was a great conference, that actually made me solidify my career goals, and figure out what’s limiting me from accomplishing them.”
- “This was a very inspiring experience, and makes me want me to be a better leader to my peers.”
- “I’ve easily been to over 50 leadership conferences, and I can say without a doubt this is one of my favorites! Thank you for always providing an exceptional conference experience!”
The Rhode Island Conference on Values-Based Leadership challenges participants to:
- CONTEMPLATE their authentic self
- EXPLORE the choices and challenges inherent to values-based leadership
- REALIZE their potential, with the guidance of some of Rhode Island’s best
- BECOME The next generation of values-based leaders
If you are a person with a disability and require an assistive device, service, or other accommodation to participate in this conference, please contact the Central Reservations Coordinator (401-865-2070; M-F 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m.) well in advance.