This program is required for ALL new students (resident and commuter), in addition to the summer Advising & Registration Days program.
During Fall Orientation, students will participate in:
- A Welcome Mass for new students and families
- Common Reading discussions and DWC workshops
- Workshops focused on co-curricular life, campus resources, and transition issues
- Orientation Group discussions led by the Fall Orientation Staff
- Residence hall, transfer, and major-specific programming
- Social activities – both on- and off-campus
Those students living on-campus (and not already participating in any other pre-Orientation programming) will move into their residence halls the day Fall Orientation begins. Assigned times will be sent by the Office of Residence Life to students along with other move-in information in late July. Upon arrival, students should report directly to their residence hall for check-in. A full schedule of Orientation events will be provided to students at that time.