COVID-19 Update | 3.27.20: The Center for Orientation, Transitions & Leadership is currently in the process of assessing our summer events for 2020, and will be posting any updates on these pages once available. Thank you for your patience, and please check back soon!
Class of 2024: Thursday, Aug. 27 – Sunday, Aug. 30 AND Friday, Sept. 4 – Sunday, Sept. 6, 2020
Fall Transfer Students: Thursday, Aug. 27 – Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020
This program is required for ALL new students (resident and commuter), in addition to the summer Advising & Registration Days program.
During Fall Orientation, students will participate in:
- A Welcome Mass for new students and families (scheduled for the afternoon of Thursday, Aug. 27)
- Workshops focused on co-curricular life, campus resources, academics, and transition issues
- Orientation Group discussions led by the Fall Orientation Staff
- Residence hall, transfer, and major-specific programming
- Social activities – both on- and off-campus
Those students living on-campus (and not already participating in any other pre-Orientation programming) will move into their residence halls the day Fall Orientation begins. Assigned times will be sent by the Office of Residence Life & Housing to students along with other move-in information in late July. Upon arrival, students should report directly to their residence hall for check-in. A full schedule of Orientation events will be provided to students at that time.