January Welcome Program
New students entering Providence College in spring 2020 are invited to a Welcome Dinner on Monday, January 13, to connect with peers, faculty, and administrators; and begin to familiarize themselves with academics, involvement opportunities, and resources available to them at PC.
Students will receive a comprehensive mailing at home shortly after they submit their enrollment deposit, with information regarding the dinner, tasks to be completed prior to arrival on-campus, and course registration procedures.
We would recommend you take particular note of the following dates and tasks to be completed (see mailing for more information as needed):
- NOW – Check the personal email you used to apply to PC for your campus network and Friars email login credentials
- January 7 – Deadline to submit a photo for your PC Card
- January 8 – Deadline to mail in your completed Health Record form; finish Online Orientation requirements
- January 12 – Move-in day for residential students (12:00-5:00pm; see mailing and follow-up email for more information); Orientation Coordinators will drop by residence halls around 5:00pm to check-in with new students.
- January 13 – Spring semester classes begin; Welcome Dinner from 5:00-6:30pm for all new students
Those needing to book a hotel for themselves and/or their families in advance of move-in on Sunday, January 12, are encouraged to utilize the Campus Travel website.